The updated 2017 edition of Cartoville Boston, to which I contributed texts and photographs, has just come off the presses and is now available in book stores in France and other French-speaking countries, as well as on Amazon.fr and Fnac.com. Cartoville Boston, published by Gallimard Loisirs, is a French travel guide to Boston combining neighborhood maps, pictures and hundreds of recommended cultural attractions, shops and restaurants. I had also contributed texts and photographs to the previous editions of Cartoville Boston, published in 2013 and 2015.
- The 2017 Cartoville Boston is in Stores
- Winslow Homer in Eastern Fly Fishing Magazine
- Ipswich Bay, MA in Eastern Fly Fishing Magazine
- West Branch of the Delaware River, NY/PA in Eastern Fly Fishing Magazine
- Squam Lake, NH in Eastern Fly Fishing Magazine
- Saving Sea-run Brook Trout
- Baker River, NH and Housatonic River, MA in Eastern Fly Fishing Magazine
- Surf, Skate & Snow Wins the 2014 Sportel Book Prize!
- Swift River, MA in Eastern Fly Fishing Magazine
- Surf, Skate & Snow: Contre-cultures